Thank you for your interest in applying for a LSU Board of Supervisors Scholarship. In accordance with the Scholarship Regulations, please complete the application form attached and include a personal statement of no more than 750 words with your application. Upon completion, submit the completed packet to the Office of the Board of Supervisors via e-mail at email@example.com or mail to LSU Board, 3810 W. Lakeshore Dr., Baton Rouge, LA 70808
Please review the Board of Supervisors Policy for important information about the scholarship provisions including value limitations and scholastic performance requirements. Download the Policy.
Once an application is received by the Board of Supervisors office it will be maintained for the entirety of the academic year. Below are the deadlines for the 2016-2017 Academic Year:
- Applications due by November 15 NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Scholarships awarded by January 15
- Applications due by April 15 NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
- Scholarships awarded by May 15
- Due to changes to the Board of Supervisors Scholarship Regulations approved on June 22, 2017 at the LSU Board of Supervisors meeting, we will accept applications for Fall 2017 until July 15.
- Scholarships awarded by August 15
Students awarded a non-resident fee exemption are still responsible for the payment of tuition.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Office of the LSU Board of Supervisors